Would you like to get more awareness for your company and associate with a globally recognized and beloved brand? Fisherman's Wharf has several sponsorship opportunities to do just that. The FWCBD, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, has two sponsorship programs, one for our Annual Wharf Fest event in October and the other for Annual District, Print and Digital Sponsorship that are valid for one year.
Exposure is key and Fisherman's Wharf can definitely provide that! The historic district is the number one destination for visitors to San Francisco and the #6 top attraction in the United States based on visitation (*Source: Forbes.com). With daily visitation that can reach over 80,000 people and annual visitation of over 10 million, Jefferson Street, the main thoroughfare of the neighborhood, receives pedestrian traffic that rivals Times Square in New York City. The intersection of Jefferson & Taylor Streets is one of the busiest pedestrian intersections in the country and can swell to approximately 40,000 people per day in the summer months.
Fisherman's Wharf Traffic
- The website VisitFishermansWharf.com receives an average of 32,000 unique visitors per month.
- The Fisherman’s Wharf Facebook page (Facebook.com/VisitFishermansWharf) has over 30,000 likes, with a daily reach of approximately 3,000.
- Fisherman’s Wharf is beloved by travelers from around the world. For international visitors to San Francisco, it is the #1 most visited neighborhood (*Source: San Francisco Travel Association research study conducted by Destination Analysts).
- In intercept surveys conducted in 2014, when asked what a person would change about the Wharf, 26% said there was nothing they would change.
- The Wharf’s Facebook rating is 4.5/5 stars, and on Trip Advisor out of 2,246 reviews, Fisherman’s Wharf is ranked 4/5 stars and received a Certificate of Excellence in 2014 & 2015.
If you are interested in being a sponsor of the 2016 Wharf Fest please click the Wharf Fest Sponsorship button below. Contact the CBD for sponsorship opportunities or to learn more about how you can get involved.
District, Print & Digital Sponsorship are for one calendar year.
Wharf Fest Sponsorship is for our annual Wharf Fest event in October