Would you like to get more awareness for your company and associate with a globally recognized and beloved brand? The Fisherman's Wharf Community Benefit District, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, has two sponsorship programs to do just that. The two options are combinable. One is to be a sponsor our Annual Wharf Fest event in October and the other is our Annual District Print and Digital Sponsorship for year-long sponsorship of the Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood.
Annual Footfall in the Fisherman's Wharf District
Exposure is key and Fisherman's Wharf can definitely provide that! The historic district is the number one destination for visitors to San Francisco and the #6 top attraction in the United States based on visitation (*Source: Forbes.com). With daily visitation that can reach over 100,000 people and annual visitation of over 12 million, Jefferson Street, the main thoroughfare of the neighborhood, receives pedestrian traffic that rivals Times Square in New York City.
Fisherman's Wharf Traffic
- The website VisitFishermansWharf.com receives an average of 32,000 unique visitors per month.
- The Fisherman’s Wharf Facebook page (Facebook.com/VisitFishermansWharf) has over 30,000 likes, with a daily reach of approximately 3,000.
- Fisherman’s Wharf is beloved by travelers from around the world. For international visitors to San Francisco, it is the #1 most visited neighborhood (*Source: San Francisco Travel Association research study conducted by Destination Analysts).
- In intercept surveys conducted in 2014, when asked what a person would change about the Wharf, 26% said there was nothing they would change.
- The Wharf’s Facebook rating is 4.5/5 stars, and on Trip Advisor out of over 13K reviews, Fisherman’s Wharf is ranked 4/5 stars and received a Certificate of Excellence from 2014-2017.
If you are interested in being a District Sponsor and/or a Wharf Fest 2017 sponsor please contact us.