Below is a list of recommended supplies to keep in a backpack or duffle bag at your workstation in the event of an emergency (e.g. earthquake) that prevents tenants from leaving the building for an extended period of time.
1. First Aid Kit
2. Flashlight - preferably a crank type that does not require batteries
3. Hand Sanitizer
4. Moist Towelettes
5. 3 8-oz bottles of water
6. Granola bars - enough for 3 days
7. 3-5 days of prescription medications
8. Change of clothing - pants, shirt, socks
9. Shoes - flat rubber soled shoes
10. Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap)
11. Ziploc bags
14. Copy of your Family Emergency Plan which includes contact numbers
15. Any special dietary needs
16. Extra pair of eye wear
17. Gloves, travel blanket
18. Small amount of money - $5 in change/bills
Be sure to review the contents every 6 months and change out any outdated food and medications as required.
To note, as of 04/21/16 the FW Beat Officer number has changed to 415 857 5607.