EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS PLAN
The Fisherman's Wharf CBD's PIERsafe Committee worked closely with Dr. Peg Jackson to develop an emergency preparedness plan for the CBD. The plan was completed in December 2013. Please feel free to download the PDF file and circulate among your colleagues or replicate it to fit the needs of your businesses.
Download FWCBD Emergency Plan (1.16 MB)
Link to FWCBD Emergency Plan
If the above PDF is not displaying correctly in your browser, please click the link above to download. For 2013 FWCBD Emergency Preparedness Plan Appendices please click here.
Below is a list of recommended supplies to keep in a backpack or duffle bag at your workstation in the event of an emergency (e.g. earthquake) that prevents tenants from leaving the building for an extended period of time.
1. First Aid Kit
2. Flashlight - preferably a crank type that does not require batteries
3. Hand Sanitizer
4. Moist Towelettes
5. 3 8-oz bottles of water
6. Granola bars - enough for 3 days
7. 3-5 days of prescription medications
8. Change of clothing - pants, shirt, socks
9. Shoes - flat rubber soled shoes
10. Personal hygiene items (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap)
11. Ziploc bags
14. Copy of your Family Emergency Plan which includes contact numbers
15. Any special dietary needs
16. Extra pair of eye wear
17. Gloves, travel blanket
18. Small amount of money - $5 in change/bills
Be sure to review the contents every 6 months and change out any outdated food and medications as required.